SEO Plugins for WordPress
Why choose WordPress as a platform?
WordPress is unarguably the most popular content management system and blogging platform on the internet today. 18.9% of the top 10 million websites use WordPress including brands such as the BBC, CNN, Forbes, Mashable, TechCrunch, Samsung, The New York Times, and a plethora of other gigantic brands.
It's a trusted platform used by millions and since it is regularly updated it's quite secure as well. However, due to the nature of its open source status many developers have created plugins to further boost what WordPress provides as a platform. In this section of the site there will be regular posts of SEO tools & plugins that one can use when using WordPress as a platform.
Recent posts from 'WordPress'
- How to Create a Mobile Version of Your WordPress Site
- Google Taking Action Against Guest Posting Blogs
- What new features does WordPress 3.8 give us?
- Related Posts WordPress Plugins for your blog
- “Not found” issue with WordPress
- WordPress’ Photon – Slow
- WordPress media uploader
- WYSIWYG visual editor not working for WordPress?